|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (579 days ago)|
We are delighted to offer this spacious fully furnished second floor apartment located in Grange Park W5. This property in an immaculate condition and comprises of One Double and One Single, spacious bathroom and a separate living room.
The property is situated on the east side of Grange Park approximately 100 yards south of Grange Road. Ealing Green (B455) is approximately a quarter of a mile to the west and this provides access to the Uxbridge Road (A4020) with associated multiple shopping facilities and the Broadway about half a mile to the north with associated shopping facilities and station. There are numerous schools and green areas in the vicinity..
- Spacious 2 bedroom second floor flat
- Separate kitchen
- 1 single and 1 double bedroom
- Brand New Carpets
- Bathroom with the bathtub
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Fantastic location
- Close to public transport & local shops
- Ealling Common Park nearby
- Available Now
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45016968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RAA1003604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RAM, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.