|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (325 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- Minutes from St. John's Wood tube station
- Close to Lord's Cricket Ground
- Well presented all throughout
- Walking distance from Baker St & Marylebone
This well presented two bedroom flat is situated in a purpose-built block in St. John's Wood and is close to Maida Vale. The property benefits from neutral décor and comprises of bright eat in kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with wooden floors and good size stylish bathroom.
The property is located with easy access to the local shops and the near tube station is St Johns Wood. Local transport links include St Johns Wood Underground Station for reliable services into and out of central London and the West End. In addition, the property is within close proximity Lords Cricket Ground and Regents Park, which also makes it a short walking distance to Baker Street area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BEL143606_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityWest Residential, Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.