|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (484 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Panaromic Sea Views
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fire Place
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Large Fitted Seperate Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- South Facing Balcony
- Ample Storage
- Parking for One Car
- Gas Central Heating
New to the rental market, this beautiful three double bedroom ground floor apartment will be available soon boasting panaramic sea views and a south facing balcony. The property is undergoing light refurbishment including some new flooring and decorating.
The apartment comprises of a spacious lounge including the original fireplace and cornices with high ceilings oozing from grandure; french doors lead to second reception area offering exceptional views accross the English Channel. The large kitchen comes equipt with a fitted electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There are three double bedrooms, the master having an ensuite and one of the others having access to the south facing balcony with sea views.
Further benefits to this apartment include parking for one car and gas central heating.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Lewes Road, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.