|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
**THIS LANDLORD HAS SPECIFIC CRITERIA,PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING** THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM : UNFURNISHED : DOUBLE GLAZED : GAS CENTRAL HEATED : AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER
**THIS LANDLORD HAS SPECIFIC CRITERIA,PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING**
** Please be aware there can be NO exceptions to the below criteria**
- THIS LANDLORD WILL ONLY ACCEPT FAMILIES
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE WORKING FULL-TIME FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER
- NO SELF-EMPLOYED TENANTS
- MINIMUM 50K COMBINED ANNUAL SALARY
EACH APPLICANT MUST HAVE BEFORE VIEWINGS THIS PROPERTY:
- 3 MONTHS PAYSLIPS
- 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS
- ID / RIGHT TO REMAIN IN THE UK
Accommodation comprises reception room with space for dining, separate modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a white-tiled bathroom.
Moments from the cafes, supermarkets and convenience stores of Streatham High Road and Streatham Place, whilst also offering close proximity and easy access to the restaurants and nightlife of Brixton Hill and Brixton Market, as well as Clapham and Balham.
Nearest public transport can be found close by at Streatham Hill train station (overground direct to Clapham Junction and London Victoria) and a wide selection of London Bus routes - most notably the popular 137 to Oxford Circus via Clapham Common (Northern Line) and Sloane Square (District Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Sydenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.