|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (392 days ago)|
- End terrace house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Situated in this popular residential location
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances
- 3 piece Family Bathroom
- Double glazing, Gas central heating
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Available Late November!
Discover PM are delighted to offer to the market this stunning 3 bedroom end terrace property which is situated on Chapel Street, a popular location within Rishton. Having been completely refurbished this fantastic property is sure not to disappoint prospective tenants. The property has been finished to the highest of standards with viewing appointments coming highly recommended. Benefits from uPVC double glazing & gas fire central heating the accommodation comprises: lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 good size bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. To the rear is an enclosed yard. CALL DISCOVER PM ON 01254 883819. Available Late November!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45019152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5940926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.