|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (304 days ago)|
- Energy Rating: D
- Three Bedroom House
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Working Fire Place in Lounge
- Well Presented Home
- FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE
***FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE***
***FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE***
Connells are pleased to offer the opportunity to rent this beautiful, three bedroom Victorian house in much sought after Shawford. Overlooking the Shawford Downs, this property has an idyllic setting while still maintaining close commuting routes to the M3 and A34, mere minutes walk from Shawford train station.
The porch opens onto a large hallway with high ceilings and period features. To the right of the hallway is a bright and tastefully decorated living room with feature fireplace. A modern wet room and dining room are also accessed from this main hallway.
To the right of the dining room there is an open plan kitchen and seating area with a high spec finish throughout (including all white goods) and patio doors that open out onto a low maintenance garden. The kitchen also leads on into the conservatory, which provides a perfect additional entertaining space.
The first floor of the house contains a master bedroom, a further double bedroom, large single bedroom and another bathroom, with shower over bath.
This property comes fully furnished, offering well proportioned elegant accommodation. Please call now on 01962 863140 to avoid missing out.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45020631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4454G1824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Winchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.