|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (490 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £200
- 2 WCs, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.49km from Nottingham Trent University
- 2.18km from University of Nottingham
This 4 Bed Property Is Located In The Sought After Lenton Triangle With Sainsbury's On One Side And Direct Buses To University Every 10 Minutes - You Would Want To Live Anywhere Else.
Kitchen: The Kitchen Is Quite Big With Attractive Pale Units And Plenty Of Storage Space! There Are 2 Large Fridge Freezer, A Gas Hob & Oven With Kitchen Appliances Included. Situated In The Middle Is A Large Dining Table & Chairs Which Could Also Be Used As Another Study Space!
Lounge: The Lounge Is Located At The Front Of The House With A Main 3 Seater Sofa And 2 Arms Chairs. It Comes With A Coffee Table & Bookcase With Plenty Of Room For You To Make It Your Own.
Bedrooms: All The Bedrooms Are Spacious, Good Sized Doubles And Come Fully Furnished With Beds, Desks And Wardrobes!
Viewings Are Highly Recommended.
Energy Efficiency Rating - F
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.49km from Nottingham Trent University
2.18km from University of Nottingham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.