|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (195 days ago)|
- Split Level
- Service is Fast & Direct By Landlord 24/7
- Massive Storage
- New Appliances
- Same Day Viewings Available (inc. Sat/Sun)
- 6 or 12 Month Tenancies Available
- Handmade Fitted Storage Bed
Property reference number 5711584. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- This SPLIT LEVEL one bedroom flat is located on West Hampstead’s quiet and sought after Hillfield Road. Being at the top of a hill, the flat has beautiful views of West Hampstead and is right by the independent shops and cafes of Mill Lane.
- Post Office with CollectPlus is quite literally 35 SECONDS FROM THE FRONT DOOR of the property, so Amazon orders and ASOS shopping returns are exceptionally convenient.
- The home features a high spec Bosch DISHWASHER and TOP OF THE RANGE £700 AEG WASHER DRYER that actually dries clothes quickly and properly. No more hanging up clothes to dry.
- The flat is exceptionally CALM & QUIET due to it’s position in the building.
- Featuring a unique handmade fitted bed with clothes storage underneath, this flat can never get cluttered. The reception room boasts extra HIDDEN STORAGE not shown on the floorplan that’s so large it's nearly impossible to fill it up. In fact it could easily take 5 LARGE HOLIDAY SUITCASES and still not get filled.
- This flat would be perfect for a couple since the split level feature means you can't be disturbed if you go to bed earlier than your partner - A VERY UNIQUE FEATURE in one bed homes.
- Every room is south facing and so the whole home receives wonderful SUNLIGHT ALL DAY.
- Hillfield Road is a unique haven of security in West Hampstead due to it being home to the the 'West Hampstead Police Horse Station' (which sees the police horses taken for rides up and down the road daily). For extra PEACE OF MIND, West Hampstead Fire Station is also just 150m away from the flat – next door to Waitrose.
- West Hampstead Tube, Overground, and ThamesLink Rail is only a 10 minute walk away, but 30 SECONDS FROM YOUR FRONT DOOR is the C11 bus stop that will drop you right outside if you feel like it. Trains go direct to Gatwick Airport and UK Holiday Destinations.
- The vast length and width of the tree-lined Hillfield Road makes PARKING RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR a breeze, which is great for taking in shopping or friends & family visiting.
+++ Available November 20th. The winning tenant will be on a first come first served basis. +++
+++ SAME DAY VIEWINGS available – Including SAT / SUN +++
+++ Sorry – No Smokers +++
+++ Average Monthly Utility Bill – £40 / month +++
* Please quote ref. 5711584 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £10.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45027651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711584_41890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.