|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (86 days ago)|
- Village location
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed garden
Full descriptionFrank Innes are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom semi detached property located in this sought after Charnwood Village near to Beaumanor Hall. The property is located within easy access of Loughborough and the motorway.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, fitted kitchen with cooker, utility room, lounge with patio doors and a dining area. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath and a seperate WC.
Externally the property has a garden to the rear and a garage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
No pets or smokers please.
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable – and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45028764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JGE_00001733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.