|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (126 days ago)|
COMING SOON This stunning three bedroom house is located close to Billericay Station and Town Centre, as well as two major road links; A13 and A127. This property offers a lounge, rear garden, fitted kitchen, new bathroom and double glazing as well as being an extremely convenient place for school catchment areas. The property is available from the 5th December 2016 but you can view NOW!! please feel free to call to arrange a viewing.
COMING SOON. Billericay is 35 miles from Central London, 10 miles from the city of Chelmsford. Nearby smaller towns include, Brentwood and Basildon. Some ofBillericay residents work in Central London due to the town being well connected in the county to the City of London and the Docklands financial and corporate headquarters districts, with a 35/40 minute journey from Billericay station to London Liverpool Street. Billericay also has access to the City via road, on the A127, and A13.Billericay Town centre has many high street stores. As well as shops and coffee houses in the open air.
This family home is both stunning and bright throughout due to the natural light flooding the property you will notice this as soon as you enter. The property benifits from double glazing fully fitted kitchen, rear garden, good size lounge allowing light to stream in and the property is having a new fitted bathroom. All round amazing.The property is available from the 5th December 2016 but you can View NOW!! please feel free to call to arrange a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45029898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2831K0822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Billericay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.