|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (79 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- Completely Redecorated Throughout
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Short Stroll To High Street
- Close To Local Quality Schools
- Available Immediately
Family home available to move into immediately. This newly refurbished three bedroom house has plenty to offer, including a spacious open plan lounge / diner, stylish fitted kitchen and own garage.
Rayleigh is a large town situated between Basildon and Southend On Sea. Rayleigh has always been popular with families due to the wide variety of quality schools and recreation grounds. The town also has its own station which runs into London Fenchurch Street (45 minutes) & Southend Victoria (15mins), also Rayleigh has many public transport routes and many shops along the high street. The town has a weekly market every Wednesday which is always popular as is Rayleigh Lanes indoor market which is open 6 days a week.
This fantastic family home ticks the boxes from the moment you enter into the spacious living room from the porch. The living room is well presented with laminate flooring and cream painted walls, the main focus will be to the decorative fireplace. The living room is an ideal space for the whole family to sit down and enjoy their evenings together. Open plan to the living room is the dining area which is flooded with natural light due to the large patio doors leading out to the conservatory. The conservatory is a perfect space for an office or study area as it has electrical supply. From the conservatory you have access to the quaint garden area which benefits from having both turfed and patio areas. Also off the dining area is the kitchen. The kitchen has been finished with pine effect units and black work surfaces. This room has plenty of both storage and work surface space which is ideal for those busy family diner times.
Upstairs this property continues to impress. At the front of the property you will enter into the large double master bedroom which comes complete with built in storage. Also located at the front of this house is the third bedroom which is a single in size and offers built in wardrobe space. To the rear of the property is the second bedroom which is a double. The second bedroom is tastefully decorated with laminate flooring and cream painted walls. Also on the first floor is the bathroom which is completely tiled and comes complete with a white three piece suite and power shower.
Outside this property still has plenty to offer including it's own garage and being located to many quality local primary schools include Grove School. This property is available to move into immediately.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45030270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3077K2919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Rayleigh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.