|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (488 days ago)|
- Semi detached house with *No admin fee* - avail now
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with oven & hob
- Ensuite shower room and ground floor shower room
- Family bathroom with shower
- 3 double and 1 single bedrooms
- Garden with large shed
- Ideal location for hospital
This is a spacious semi detached traditional house in Upper Shirley for a family or two sharers and is offered unfurnished. The frontage has a lawn with flower borders and driveway. Once inside the house, initial entry is into the hallway which has a cloakroom. The lounge has large bay window and has a remote control electric fire and the dining room is open plan to the kitchen with French doors to the garden. There are a good range of wall and base units in the kitchen with gas hob and double electric oven. From the kitchen there are is a door the garden and access to a shower room with cubicle and wash hand basin. The house has three bedrooms on the first floor of which two are doubles with the master having built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is also located on this floor incorporating a wash hand basin inset in vanity unit, wc, and P bath with shower over. From the landing is a further staircase leading to the 4th bedroom which has an ensuite shower room. There is a garden to the rear of the house with large shed. The house has gas central heating and double glazing. The garage can be available for an extra charge.
This offers a very convenient location for Southampton General Hospital, local schools and colleges, Southampton Common, Sports centre and local shopping. There is easy access into the City Centre and outward to motorways. Local bus routes operate in the area into the city centre and surrounding areas.
The property is available for rent now and viewing is by arrangement through Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000411396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.