|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (356 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Three Bedroom home
- Close to Primary & Secondary Schools
- Refurbished/Spacious property
- No agency fees- only £75 for referencing
- Parking with Garage
- Easy access to A4/M4
- Very well presented
- Only Working Professionals
Property reference number 5711136. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A MUST SEE PROPERTY
A refurbished/redecorated and well maintained three bedroom semi-detached house with rear garden with garage.Located within close distance of Reading town centre, train station.The unfurnished accommodation comprises a large open plan lounge/dinner with oak flooring ,modern fitted kitchen with fridge,freezer, washing machine, oven, hob and extractor.Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.Bathroom with bath and shower,gas central heating.The rear garden has new decking leading to low maintenance garden. 5 mins walk to bus stop (10 mins to town centre by bus),Walking distance to Southcote and Manor primary schools and in the catchments for Hugh Farringdon and Prospect Secondary Schools.
Only Working Professionals
* Please quote ref. 5711136 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45034344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711136_41297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.