|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2016 (395 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 Bedroom, unfurnished flat
- Within walking distance of Woking station
- Close to local amenities and schools
Property reference number 5710748. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A lovely 2 double bedroom unfurnished, top floor apartment, within walking distance of Woking station and town centre.
This apartment benefits from spacious lounge/diner with wood flooring, newly refurbished kitchen with white goods, updated bathroom with white three piece suite with shower above the bath, two double bedrooms, double glazed windows, central heating and parking.
The property has a security entry phone system.
Available on a unfurnished basis from now.
There will be a 3 month deposit to be paid.
A holding deposit will be taken, should you choose to go ahead with the property - this will be deducted from the first month's rent.
* Please quote ref. 5710748 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45034374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710748_40923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.