|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (499 days ago)|
- EPC rating: D
- Available now
- Three bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Terraced house
- Enclosed rear garden
Looking for the perfect new home for your family? Well, you've found it! Located on the Walsall Road in West Bromwich near to a variety of local schools, this large 3 bedroom house really is not one to be missed.
Pull on the block paved driveway which is large enough for two cars and step into your new home. The living room is bright, spacious and attractive with laminate flooring and feature wall. The kitchen has white units and ample space for appliances. The bathroom is located off the kitchen and features a beautiful white suite with shower over the bath and attractive tiling. Also leading from the kitchen is the good size rear garden that will provide hours of family fun in the summer!
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with the master stretching the entire width of the house and the two remaining rooms also being generous in size. The second and third bedrooms also benefit from built in wardrobes, allowing you to maximise the space in them even more.
This really is the perfect family home and you absolutely need to view it. So call us today, and let us make you a very happy tenant!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45043857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3098K1324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.