|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- SHORT LET A top floor apartment (with lift)
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Reception rooms
- Exclusive red brick mansion block in the heart of Westminster
- Heating and hot water included
SHORT LET A top floor apartment (with lift) of this exclusive red brick mansion block in the heart of Westminster. The property is filled with light and comprises four large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate modern kitchen with underfloor heating and double reception. The property is presented in immaculate condition having been refurbished by the current owners. Heating and hot water included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45044448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WEL160181_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.