|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (126 days ago)|
- Village/semi-rural location
- Detached house
- Unfurnished property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 5 Bathrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Sorry, no smokers
- Certain pets allowed (conditions apply)
- Medium Sized Garden
Full description* Outstanding detached property in Grizedale forest between Coniston and Windermere with wonderful views over Lakeland fells
* Unfurnished with four double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower-rooms and 1 with en-suite bathroom
* Four piece family bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower
* Spacious lounge with wood burning stove plus inviting and cosy "snug" with real fire
* Open plan kitchen diner with electric range cooker, kitchen island and integral appliances including dishwasher
* Utility room/boot room and additional downstairs cloakroom
* Village location with parking to front, lawned garden to rear and a friendly village pub just round the corner
* Wonderful patio dining area with unbroken views over Grizedale beck and surrounding fells
* Only 20 miles from Barrow in Furness and 10 Miles to Ulverston with Hawkshead village just a few miles away
* Altogether a stunning and charming family home in an idyllic rural location less than 7 miles from the A590
* EPC Rating: Current F, Potential E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45044631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26587119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pc! Lettings, Barrow-in-Furness.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.