|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (515 days ago)|
- Walking distance to the town centre.
- Large kitchen area
- Utility room to the rear
- Yard space to the rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Easy access for transport links
- Council Tax Band A
- Call Bridgfords today to arrange your viewing
**TOWN CENTRE LIVING - LARGE KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS TO REAR COURTYARD** Ideally situated within walking distance to the town centre and train station, we offer to let this two bedroom terrace property. Suited to a wide variety of occupiers including professionals, couples and families, this home is sure secure a lot of interest to contact us to view today and do not miss out! Call 01325 364578.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge which is neutrally decorated with laminate flooring, large open plan style kitchen dining area which is fitted with a range of white units, chrome oven with hob and French doors opening to the rear courtyard and bathroom/wc which is fitted with a white suite.
To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property has on street parking and private enclosed courtyard to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE: This property accepts housing benefit. Pets are not acceptable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45044820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MAYL_912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.