|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (375 days ago)|
- Spacious Extended 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Excellent Sought After Area
- Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Front & Private Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Available Now!
**INCENTIVES AVAILABLE** Available to let immediately, this spacious extended 3 bedroom semi-detached home on Keswick grove is located in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the highly popular area of Nomanby. Local schools, shops and transport links are close by making this property perfectly suited to professionals, a family or somebody wanting a good sized home in a sought after but very quiet location. Spaced over three floors and finished to a very high standard, this home briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room with open fire, dining room with multi fuel log burner, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower, front and private rear gardens, driveway and garage.£850 bond payable prior to move in, guarantor may also be required. Admin fees also payable up front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45045933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7279871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lettings Express, Middlesbrough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.