|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (138 days ago)|
- A spacious four bedroom semi detached house
- Arranged over three floors
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room leading to garden
- Sizeable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Driveway providing private off street parking
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Generously arranged over three floors this lovely four bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting a wonderful eat-in kitchen leading to a fantastic private garden.
Donnington road is within easy reach of a wide selection of shops and amenities in Brondesbury and on Chamberlayne Road, while the green open spaces of Queen's Park are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.