|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (549 days ago)|
- An IMMACULATE 3 Bedroom in Wollaton
- NEUTRAL Decorated Throughout
- Recently fitted with NEW CARPETS
- SPACIOUS Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Use of TWO Sheds in Rear Garden
- Private Driveway
- Call Now to View
This property is a BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom Semi detached house in the Desirable area of WOLLATON. The property has GREAT access to all major road networks and The Queens Medical Centre. Early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate the sheer finish.
The accommodation includes;
The ground floor compromises of a LARGE free flowing Lounge and Dining Room
An Modern Kitchen with Ample Space and storage, with access to the Rear Gardens and Patio Area through Double Glazed FRENCH DOORS.
To the first floor are THREE GOOD sized bedrooms. Two of which are Doubles, the Third would suit a Study or Guest Room.
The bedrooms are all Neutrally Decorated.
There's PLENTY of space for Parking at the Front of the property and Located in Wollaton you also have FANTASTIC Access to all Local Transport
This Property is a MUST View to appreciate the sheer IMMACULATE Finish.
CALL NOW TO VIEW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000057100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.