|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (602 days ago)|
*** LET AGREED *** City Walk, as the name suggests, is located on the doorstep of Derby's vibrant city centre, Pride Park business and leisure district as well as beautiful, mature parks. Please note this property is furnished.
Directions - City Walk is located on the corner of City Road and Mansfield Road in Chester Green, on the outskirts of Derby City Centre. Pedestrian and vehicular access to City Walk is gained from City Road.
The exclusive development which has been built to the latest energy conscious designs and finished with modern contemporary fittings provides a range of two bedroom luxury apartments complemented by gas central heating and UPVC solar double glazed windows.
Each apartment, as standard comes with an electric oven, matching gas hob and extractor canopy, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and quality fitted carpets. One allocated secure parking space. Other noticeable features include; satellite TV points, radio points, broadband enabled and contemporary decoration. The apartment also enjoys a superb view over the city.
Within the city, there is the trendy Cathedral Quarter including Derby's first 4* hotel, caf culture and designer boutiques. The Westfield Shopping Centre plays host to numerous department stores and famous high street brands as well as a multi-screen cinema. Pride Park is home to Derby County Football Club as well as a multitude of commercial businesses, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and providing access to Derby Train Station connecting Derby directly to London St. Pancras and Mainland Europe.
Communal Entrance Hall - With staircase leading to the property located on the top floor:
Front Door Entrance - Into:
Spacious Entrance Hallway - With radiator, controls for central heating, controls for intercom system and two useful storage cupboards (one with coat hanging space and fuse box).
Lounge/Dining Area - 13'5" x 12'6" (4.09m x 3.81m) - With double glazed window, double radiator, TV point and open plan access to:
Kitchen Area - 10'1" x 9'2" (3.07m x 2.79m) - With open plan access from the dining room, the kitchen has a range of worksurface and preparation areas, wall and base cupboards, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with drainer beneath a double glazed window, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, useful kitchen drawers, laminate floor, double radiator and wall mounted boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating.
Bedroom One - 12'11" x 10'1" (3.94m x 3.07m) - With two double glazed windows, radiator and access to:
En-Suite Shower Room - With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower, tiled splashback, heated towel rail, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 9'1" x 11'2" (2.77m x 3.40m) - With radiator.
Bathroom - 6'6" x 6'7" (1.98m x 2.01m) - Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, tiled splashback to sink, shaver point, extractor fan and frosted double glazed window.
Outside - The property benefits from a secure car park with remotely operated gates where there is one allocated covered car parking space.
Please Note - This property is leasehold and further details relating to the lease, ground rent and service charges can be obtained from the offices of Boxall Brown & Jones.
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45048255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26587940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.