|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (395 days ago)|
- Detached beautifully presented house
- Panoramic sea and countryside views
- Modern fitted kitchen with hob and double oven
- Spacious dining room
- 3 bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes
- Driveway and garage
- Front and rear garden with water feature
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
Located in Llandulas this beautiful home is ideally located between Old Colwyn and Abergele, with excellent access to local amenities being just a few minutes drive away from neighbouring towns. Ideally situated for those seeking a peaceful location amongst a semi- rural community, the property is also within easy commuting distance of the A55 thoroughfare and a local bus route. The village sits in an elevated position overlooking the nearby coastal towns of Old Colwyn and Colwyn Bay. you can benefit from the the coastal views from the front and rear of this property.
This well maintained property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Attached garage.
Accomodation in brief-
Driveway leading to front porch. Inner hallway.
Family bathroom with white suite and corner bath, shower over.
Spacious and bright lounge.
Double doors to modern fitted kitchen with high gloss base and wall units, built in ceramic hob and wall mounted double oven.
Dining room with panoramic views.
To the rear is a modern conservatory where the views can be appreciated.
Stairway leading to first floor.
Toilet and wash hand basin.
Three bedrooms one with built in wardrobes.
Front and rear well maintained gardens, with water feature.
This property is ideally suited to a professorial/retired individual or couple or a small family. Call today to arrange a viewing to really appreciate what this accomodation has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Colwyn Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.