|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (156 days ago)|
- Approximately 200 metres from Earlsfield Station
- Recent full modernisation with stunning specification
- Approximately 15 minutes by train to London Waterloo Station
- One bedroom conversion flat
- Perfectly located to all of Earsfields cafes, bars and restaurants
- Accredited landlord
- Large rooms and separate reception room
- Energy efficient, soundproofed
- Thermostatic shower and bath
- Perfect for professional couples
Full descriptionPlease quote reference 1010056 when enquiring about this property.
A fantastic one bedroom flat, which has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard, is available to rent from 15th November 2016.
- One double bedroom with storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bright and attractive living space
- Large separate reception room
- No DSS
- No smokers
- No pets
- No students accepted
- 12 months minimum tenancy
- 1950 GBP deposit required
- References will be required
EPC Band: D.
Please quote reference 1010056 when enquiring about this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1010056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EasyProperty.com, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.