|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (577 days ago)|
Conveniently located ground floor flat that boasts 2 bedrooms - one double and one single/study, sitting room, modern fitted kitchen & allocated parking all in a sought after location within easy reach of Bath City centre and local amenities. AVAILABLE END NOVEMBER 2016
* Communal Hallway * Inner Hallway * Sitting/Dining Room * 2 Bedrooms * Kitchen * Bathroom * Communal Gardens * Allocated Parking * Providing good access to centre of Bath *
* Conveniently located two bedroom ground floor flat.
* Available unfurnished.
* Two bedrooms - one double and one single/study.
* Modern fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer and washing machine.
* Bathroom with bath & shower over.
* Good size living room.
* To be newly carpeted throughout.
* Allocated parking.
* Gas central heating.
* Double glazed.
* Great access to Bath City Centre.
£725PCM - AVAILABLE END NOVEMBER 2016
This property would be suitable for a professional couple, single person or 2 sharers max.
Not suitable for pets or smokers.
* DAVIES & WAY 0117 986 8300
Unfortunately, Davies & Way Landlords do not accept Housing Benefit.
Council Tax Band B BANES (Bath & North East Somerset)
Secure entry system and glazed door to:
COMMUNAL HALLWAY: Stairs to first floor with electric meter cupboard under, door to:
INNER LOBBY: Door to:
HALLWAY: Doors to all rooms, secure entry phone
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 3.46m x 3.19m (11' 4" x 10' 6") uPVC double glazed doors to front, radiator, t.v. point:
KITCHEN: 3.18m x 1.37m (10' 5" x 4' 6") uPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, wall and floor units with work top over, inset 4-ring gas hob and electric cooker, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated fridge, radiator
BEDROOM ONE: 3.78m x 2.56m (12' 5" x 8' 5") uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, hanging store cupboard with small uPVC window.
BEDROOM TWO: 2.25m x 2.73m (7' 5" x 8' 11") uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator
BATHROOM: uPVC double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, tiled wallk surrounds, radiator, airing cupboard.
There are COMMUNAL GARDENS which surround the block.
There is a ALLOCATED PARKING SPACEwhich is marked with a number 7, and found on the left hand side when entering Kensington Court.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45049830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.