|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (413 days ago)|
- A Beautiful Duplex Apartment on the Top 2 Floors of Semi Detached Building
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Eat In Kitchen
- Wood Floors on the 2nd Floor, Small Decked Balcony, Intercom, Access to Communal Gardens
- Situated in Premier Road in the Heart of Hampstead Village
A beautiful 4 bedroom duplex apartment on the top 2 floors of this semi detached period building with lovely common parts situated in the heart of Hampstead Village. The property has wood floors on the 2nd floor, small decked balcony, intercom and access to communal gardens. The entrance is on the 1st floor and comprises 2nd floor: reception room with ornamental fire place and doors leading to the balcony, spacious fully fitted eat in kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes en-suite modern bathroom, double bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom 3rd floor: double bedroom with plenty of storage, further double bedroom, store room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45049911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA162457_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.