|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Located on the raised ground floor
- Stunning interiors throughout
- Superb location close to St Johns Wood
- Large reception room with ample natural light
- Separate modern kitchen
- Study which is accessed via second bedroom
LONG LET. A simply stunning and remarkable two bedroom flat which has been interior designed to offer bespoke stained glass features, wrought iron door handles and a French chateau stone fireplace. Truly original throughout.
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood, Marlborough Hill is also close to the extensive facilities of West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.