|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (393 days ago)|
- Unique 2 Bed Apartment in Period House
- Gated Secure Parking - First Floor
- Right In The Heart Of Sedgley
- Gas Central Heating + Gas Fire in Lounge
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer And Oven & Hob
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite & Power Shower
- Tenants Text 'fees' To 84433 For Details
- Unfurnished & Available end of November
www.rogers-partners.com are delighted to offer this well proportioned 2 bed apartment apartment on the first floor of a period house right in the heart of Sedgley. There is gated secure parking albeit everything is within walking distance,an accessable loft space with ladder offering excellent storage, presented very well with neutral decor and carpets, gas central heating, open plan lounge/kitchen with integrated oven, hob & fridge/freezer and with gas fire to the lounge area. There is a modern bathroom with white suite and shower. A lovely, rare opportunity and available potentially long term too! No pets or dss please. Available November
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45051105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOL-12PM1D97. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rogers & Partners, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.