|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Modernised Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Through Lounge Dining Area
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
- Available End of November
Move Residential are pleased to offer for rental this three bedroom detached family home situated on Chaucer Drive L12. Accommodation comprises in brief an entrance area leading onto a well presented through lounge diner, off which is a modern fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and modern fitted family bathroom. Externally are gardens to the front and rear with off-road parking and secure garage to the front.
Chaucer Drive is situated off Fir Tree Drive South known commonly as the Croxteth Park Estate. There all local amenities and Emmaus Church of England and Catholic Primary School are located very conveniently, as the school is just a short walk away on Fir Tree Drive South.
The Deposit for this property is £850.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 177810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.