|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Popular Location
- Chew Valley School Catchment
- Available Long Term
Sunday House is a four bedroom detached family home located within the village of Chew Stoke. The property falls within the catchment area for the village school as well as the neighbouring Chew Valley School, both of which are highly regarded. The property benefits from off street parking, a garage and carport as well as a generous rear garden.
Sunday House is situated in Chew Stoke, which is a popular Somerset village in the Chew Valley close to the foothills of the Mendips. Amenities within walking distance in the village include a medical practice, nursery, local shop, garage, public house and an Indian restaurant. The highly regarded village primary school is also within walking distance as is the renowned Chew Valley secondary school.
The neighbouring village of Chew Magna has a good range of local shops including a well-stocked supermarket, master butcher, coffee shop, travel agent, post office and a bank.
The village’s situation in the Chew Valley offers commuters excellent access to the regional centre of Bristol which is 8 miles to the north and the Heritage City of Bath which is 15 miles to the east. The Cathedral City of Wells, which offers further facilities, is 12 miles to the south.
The Chew Valley and Blagdon lakes are close by, notable for their fishing, birdlife, sailing and nature study amenities. The Mendip hills, well known for their limestone features, provide a wide range of informal leisure opportunities.
High speed rail services to London Paddington are available from Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa whilst Bristol International Airport is just a few miles away.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
Mains gas, water, drains and electricity is connected. Gas fired central heating.
Rental rate does not include Council Tax and other utilities.
EPC Rating - C
Public Authorities Bath and North East Somerset Council.
Postcode BS40 8UW
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Landlord’s Agent, Killens,
£1,500.00 per calendar month, exclusive of rates, electricity, gas, water and other outgoings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum of six months.
· A deposit equal to one month's rent will be taken and held for the duration of the tenancy.
· No smokers. No pets.
· The property is available long term and is available partially furnished, if required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45054258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference sundayhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.