|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Detached 5 Double Bedroom Period Property
- Spectatcular Lounge With Large Feature Ingle Nook Fire Place
- Ensuites To Bedroom 1 & 2 + Dressing Room To Bed 1
- Large 2nd Reception Room
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen With Range Cooker
- Downstairs Cloak Room
- Utility Room
- Within The Catchment Area For Excellent High Schools & College
- Rural Location But Accesable To Motorway
- Double Gargae with 1st floor + Electric Doors & Ample Parking
Large spacious 5 Bed Detached Farmhouse with two En Suites, set within the delightful & popular location of Mawdesley and yet within easy access of the M6, Preston & Manchester.
Also in the catchment area for Bishop Rawstorne High School & local primary schools which have fabulous reviews.
This impressive period farmhouse has many original features throughout.
The property comprises of a large storm porch & entrance hall.
Spacious Lounge with large inglenook fire place and a large dining area with patio doors which over look the rear south facing garden.
Second reception room, also of a great size and nicely presented.
Lovely fitted Bespoke kitchen with double range, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher you can easily fit a table in here.
Utility room/cloak rook plumbed for washing machine with separate sink, access to the rear of the property can be gained from the utility room .
Downstairs cloakroom w/c.
Very attractive period stair and landing area which is very impressive with feature wood beams within the walls.
All bedrooms are doubles and are well presented with neutral décor.
The master bedroom has a five piece en suite with Jacuzzi bath and luxury jetted shower cubicle plus dressing room.
2nd bedroom also has a en-suite.
Spacious family bathroom.
Detached Garage with 1st floor that could be used as a games room or office with electric up and over doors.
To the rear is a lawn and large patio area with a brick feature shelter ideal for hot tub.
This property is well worth taking a look at you wont be disappointed!
Long Term Tenancy
IN ADDITION TO THE RENT THERE IS A COST £80 PER MONTH FOR THE WATER BILL.
THE WATER BILL IS IN THE LANDLORDS NAME AND IS PAID DIRECTLY BY THEM,
A STANDING ORDER OR DIRECT DEBIT WILL NEED TO BE SET UP FOR THE TENANT TO PAY THIS AMOUNT DIRECTLY TO THE LANDLORD EACH MONTH OR BE ADDED TO THE RENT AND PAID EACH MONTH TO THE MANAGING AGENT
Pets may be considered with an extra pet bond.
Please Call Sue & Charlotte at Easy Home Lets on 01257 791888.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45054388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Gouldingfarmhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.