|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (419 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Maidstone Hospital
- Off Road Parking for One Car
- Well Maintained Property
- Spacious Garden
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Sorry No Pets / No Housing Benefit
- Available December
This Beautifully Presented Modern Mid Terraced House is located in the popular area of Barming within walking distance of Maidstone Hospital. Tesco Express is a 'stone's throw' away and Barming Railway Station is within easy reach offering direct access to London Victoria. The M20 motorway network is a short drive away as is Maidstone Town Centre with it's array of pubs, clubs and shopping.
The Accommodation consists of a Hallway with Cloakroom, Kitchen overlooking the front of the property with Electric Oven and Hob, Washing Machine, Fridge / Freezer and Dishwasher, Lounge, with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden with Shed and Rear Access.
Upstairs there are Two Double Bedrooms, the Master, which overlooks the front of the property has an En Suite Shower with Cubicle, Second Bedroom overlooks the Rear Garden and Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower Attachment.
Externally there is a Spacious Rear Garden mainly laid to lawn and Off Road Parking for One Car to the Front of the Property.
Sorry No Pets / Housing Benefit
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100483008336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.