|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (119 days ago)|
- PETS CONSIDERED
- MODERN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- VIEW NOW!
* PETS CONSIDERED * 2 RECEPTION ROOMS * EN-SUITE * MODERN THROUGHOUT * VIEW NOW!!!
Timber and frosted double glazed door to:
Stairs. Door to:
3.86m x 3.84m (12'8 x 12'7). UPVc double glazed bay window to front, feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled inserts and slate hearth, radiator.
3.86m x 3.84m (12'8 x 12'7). UPVc double glazed bay window to front, feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled hearth and insert, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
7.67m x 4.06m (25'2 x 13'4). Fitted with a range of contemporary base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel range style oven inset into chimney breast with stainless steel splashback, central island unit with integrated fridge and freezer with stainless steel worktop space over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, UPVc double glazed full length windows, wall mounted boiler, wood laminate flooring, French doors to rear garden.
2.18m x 1.02m (7'2 x 3'4). Space for washing machine.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
UPVc double glazed window to front, loft access.
4.65m x 4.09m (15'3 x 13'5). UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, double width fully tiled shower cubicle with shower over and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks and surrounds, heated towel rail, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
3.89m x 3.89m (12'9 x 12'9). UPVc double glazed window to front, walk-in cupboard, radiator.
3.89m x 3.89m (12'9 x 12'9). UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator, and telephone/internet point.
4.19m x 2.21m (13'9 x 7'3). Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator. radiator
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, UPVc double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
To the front is laid to lawn with paved pathway to front door, enclosed by an ornamental brick wall, gravelled borders and driveway to side, double gated access to rear.
To the rear is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, gravelled shared driveway and off road parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45055515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5937K5724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.