|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (455 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Mid Terraced Ground Floor Flat
- Re-Decorated Throughout
- Brand New Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Rear Enclosed yard
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Unfurnished & Available 04/11/2016
- DSS Welcome With No Rent or Admin Fees Upfront
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Line for ALL Tenants
This lovely property benefits from full re-decoration works throughout, brand new flooring and is ideal for a single person or couple.
The layout consists of a modern fitted kitchen, living room, one double bedroom and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property is available 04/11/2016 on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing. Further internal and external photos coming soon.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that the 'NO RENT UPFRONT' option is only available to DSS tenants if their entitlement for housing benefits covers the whole rent. If tenants have a contribution to make towards their first month's rent this will be taken upfront. Also, please note that 'RENT' & 'ADMIN FEES' are different to a 'BOND' and all NGU Homelettings properties require a bond unless specifically stated otherwise
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee = £197.50
Bond = £395.00
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45056070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HorsleyHillRoad12345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.