|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (225 days ago)|
- A bright one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a purpose-built apartment building
- Private entrance from street
- Newly modernised and fully furnished
- Spacious reception/dining room with open-plan kitchen
- Outstanding location along the canal-side of Little Venice
- Private garden terrace
- Access to large landscaped communal garden
SHORT LET. Boasting an enviable location along the canal-side of Little Venice, this bright one bedroom flat features well proportioned living space, a private garden terrace and direct access to a large communal garden.
Warwick Crescent is a peaceful residential street which benefits from its proximity to Little Venice and the shops and amenities of Clifton Road and Paddington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 985258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.