|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (543 days ago)|
- Second Floor Apartment with Own Private Entrance
- Three Bedrooms (Master With En Suite Shower Room)
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Offered With No Chain
- Communal Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- ER C
A 2nd floor apartment within a four storey building converted into four separate apartments, set in a tucked away yet accessible location within a short walk of the railway station and a quarter of a mile from the town centre. uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, communal parking. Views of river and countryside beyond. Viewing advised. No chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45056571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL160225_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Saltash.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.