|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Spacious storage throughout
- Close to Shenfield Station
- EPC Rating: C
- AVAILABLE NOW
- SPECIAL OFFER ON FEES AND 1 WEEK RENT OFF IF YOU LET BY 22/12/2016
RENT AND REFERENCING OFFERS THAT YOU CAN NOT MISS:
- ONE WEEK RENT OFF IF YOU LET BY 22/12/16.
- HALF PRICE ADMIN/REFERENCING FEE.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE OFFERS AND CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
Martin & Co are delighted to offer this stunning 2 bedroom apartment.
The property further benefits from the followings:
- Spacious lounge
- Large fitted kitchen with an integrated dishwasher and washing machine
- Main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom/wc with shower
- Large loft for storage
- Two secure, allocated parking spaces
- CCTV to site
- Alarm system inside flat
- Ground floor
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Shenfield Station
Property is offered Unfurnished and AVAILABLE NOW!
CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
SORRY - NO PETS, NO DSS (Housing Benefits).
ADMIN FEES APPLY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45056895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100529000521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Harlow - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.