|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (246 days ago)|
- Stunning Period Property
- Original Features
- Newly Restored
- Immaculate Condition
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Brand New Bathroom
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Do Not Miss Out
** STUNNING PERIOD PROPERTY ** 3 BEDROOMS ** BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME **
Sitting on one of the oldest streets in West Bromwich is this immaculate 3 bed period house lovingly restored to maximise its full beauty! Located a stone's throw from Dartmouth Park and Sandwell Hospital and just a 5 minute walk away from the New Square shopping development, this house will provide the perfect home for any family. But will you be the next lucky tenant? Call us now to book your viewing and make sure you don't miss out on this rare opportunity to rent something truly breathtaking.
Having 2 large reception rooms, both with original feature fireplaces, you will not be stuck for space. The kitchen has been newly fitted and includes a brand new standalone cooker for your convenience. Off the kitchen, you will step out into the most amazing garden, lovingly tended to for a number of years and ready for you to enjoy in the summer. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, the master also having a beautiful original fireplace, and the family bathroom which has been newly fitted with a beautiful white suite with a shower over the bath.
As soon as you see this property, the only option will be to rent it, as you will fall in love with it and won't see yourself living anywhere else. So make sure that next lucky tenant is you and call us now!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45058179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0708K1725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.