|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 December 2016 (297 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Maintained to very high standards
- New kitchen and bathroom with underfloor heating
- Small back garden
- Off street storage for motorbikes, bikes or canoe!
Property reference number 5711665. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stunning 2 double bedroom terraced house to rent in a quiet street.
Open plan lounge and dining room with solid oak floors.
New kitchen and breakfast area - with under floor heating.
New luxury bathroom with shower cubical, free standing bath and under floor heating.
Small back garden.
Recently redecorated and fully maintained to high standards.
Off-street storage space for motorbikes, bikes, canoes, etc.
Pre-wired for cinema speaker system.
It is located 5 minutes walk from Tooting Broadway tube, local shops and restaurants.
* Please quote ref. 5711665 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45059967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711665_41982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.