|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Stunning river views of Canary Wharf
- 24hr concierge with laundry
- Covered secure parking
- Wooden floors
- Easy walking distance to Greenwich and Cutty Sark
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Floating bookshelf library & feature wall
- Onsite sports facilities tbc
Property reference number 5711663. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- 21' Reception/open plan kitchen
- Full height river views from reception and bedrooms.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Balcony with killer west facing river views over City, Canary Wharf and O2.
- Onsite 24hr concierge with laundry
- Hyperoptic 1Gbps broadband available
- Leisure centre onsite (nearing completion)
- Cutty Sark Tavern gastropubs, rated 4.7/5 in Timeout, a minute's walk.
- Secure underground parking
- Lovely landlords
- 775 sq. ft inside, though who's counting
Superb 2 bedroom apartment set on the 2nd floor of this sought-after riverside development with spectacular views along the Thames and the London skyline.
The accommodation is offered in excellent decorative order with high quality stylish finishes throughout, complimented by neutral décor, solid wooden floors to the reception areas and bedrooms and under floor heating. There is a bright and spacious 21' open plan reception/kitchen with lovely views of the river and a good sized river-facing balcony in front. The smart fitted kitchen has a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher (hooray!). The master bedroom has built in wardrobes, again with river views and a contemporary en-suite bathroom. There is further bedroom/study with a double Murphy bed, and an additional 'waterfall shower' bathroom. Silent ventilation system to kitchen/bathrooms. There's a washer/dryer too.
This popular riverside development is set around well laid out communal areas. There is also secure underground parking. The historical Town Centre is a short walk along the river with its wealth of shops, restaurants, theatre, cinema and Royal Park.
The area is well served for the commuter: Cutty Sark DLR station is walkable along the river. North Greenwich tube (by foot or bus) provide access to Canary Wharf and the City. Maze Hill overground train is also within easy walking distance.
Available unfurnished ideally; furnished by negotiation.
* Please quote ref. 5711663 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45060045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711663_41979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.