|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (577 days ago)|
- 2 Double bedroom picturesque cottage
- 1 Family bathroom and 1 en-suite
- Living room with gas fire
- Kitchen diner with appliances
- Many period features including, beams and stone coves within the walls
- Part Furnished
- Sorry no pets
- Off road parking
- Patio to the side and rear
- AVAILABLE NOW
A stunning 2 double bedroom cottage set in the heart of the countryside, close to Bakewell and Buxton. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, 1 family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and Basin, 1 en-suite with shower, basin and WC, Living room with gas fire and many original features, Kitchen diner with appliances and utility room. Patio to the side and rear. Off road parking for two or more cars. The property is offered part-furnished some of which the Landlord may be able to remove. The property is designed with the kitchen and living room upstairs and the bedrooms and bathroom downstairs. AVAILABLE NOW 2017.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45061008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041005208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.