|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Brand new stylish townhouse
- Gated community
- High Specification kitchen and bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Outside space
- Ideal for a professional couple
- Central location
- Fully furnished Accommodation
SUMPTUOUS (suhmp-choo-uhs) Defintion; luxurious, splendid
This excellent luxury development literally has something for everyone!!
Phase 1 of this development is a conversion of character 1 and 2 bedroom apartments along with a spacious high specification 4 bedroom townhouse.
Phase 2 is a brand new gated development accessed via Grosvenor Street, offering a range of 1 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom semi detached houses, 2 bedroom town houses, 1 bedroom detached house and a 2 bedroom detached house.
The quality, space, brightness and specification on offer in both phase 1 and 2 is a credit to the developers, with precise time and effort taken into planning this community the accommodation on offer can not be matched and offers excellent value for money.
The only way this development can truly be appreciated is by arranging a viewing.......i assure you, you will not be disappointed!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 345754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.