|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (491 days ago)|
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Gardens front and rear plus driveway
- Three generous bedrooms
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Utility room and separate sitting room
- Three bathrooms including guest wc and ensuite to master bed
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- Popular residential location close to shops, schools and transport links to neighbouring towns
- Less than 1 mile to the metro station (0.8 miles)
- No pets or dhss allowed
JonSimon are delighted to offer this spacious modern built detached family home positioned on a popular estate occupying a generous plot close by to Close Park. The property is close to local amenities, school, shops and transport links. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, guest w.c, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and sitting room. First floor landing, three generous bedrooms (master ensuite) and main family bathroom. Outside there is a single driveway plus gardens front and rear. Early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment. The property is available furnished or unfurnished.
Application fee - £200
PROPERTY AVAILABLE FROM 28TH NOVEMBER!
Property ref: 121_1329_2764714
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45063924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2764714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.