|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (52 days ago)|
- EPC D
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms One en-suite
- Guest Cloakroom
- Two recptions
- Huge Garden
- Amazing Views
- Ample parking
- Double Width Garage
Spacious detached country house set in an idyllic location on the Ashdown Forest and close to local schools. The master bedroom has newly fitted en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Oil fired central heating. Lovely garden laid to lawn with mature borders, detached large single garage with power and driveway parking for 3 additional cars. Available now. unfurnished
Located in its own grounds in a stunning rural location, is a very beautiful detached country house set in an idyllic location in the Ashdown Forest and close to local schools and Ardingly College. The house itself is bright and spacious with a newly fitted kitchen, new carpets in the reception room, double glazed windows and five very good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a relatively new en-suite shower room and there is excellent storage throughout the whole house with three loft hatches and built in cupboards. Outside there is an amazing garden and patio area with a storage shed and a double width garage as well as ample parking. Unfurnished. Available Immediately
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45064062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4983J1308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.