|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Nice, clean modern home.
- Neutral decoration.
- Smart, comfortable furnishings
- Patio doors opening up on to rear garden
- Good size master bedroom
- Great for young couple or single professional
- Close to local shops in the village
- 10-15 mins drive from Durham City Centre
- Great location for countryside walks
- Get settled in your new home before Christmas!
Pleasant two bedroom mid-link property situated on a modern development in Langley Park less than five miles from Durham City Centre.
Furnished to a high standard this charming house is immaculately presented throughout. Entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing and a storage cupboard. Lounge with wood floorings and patio doors to rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances including gas hob/electric oven and extractor hood fridge-freezer and washing machine. There's also a small dining area within the kitchen. To the first floor there is one double and one single bedroom. Family bathroom with electric shower over the bath.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear of the house accessed via the patio doors in the lounge. There is a driveway with parking for two cars in front of the property. Other features include gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
This charming semi-rural village is located just off the A691 and benefits from a range of amenities including shops pubs places to eat and healthcare facilities as well as a local primary school nearby. This location offers an easy commute to Durham City Centre and is close to rural walks along the old railway lines as well as a childrens play park and cricket club.
Council tax band B.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45067308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAT_1591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.