|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (333 days ago)|
- Link Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- EPC Rating D
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Rear Garden with Patio
- Available Immediately
- Freshly Decorated with New Carpets
A fantastic characterful three bedroom cottage in the sought after location of Calver in Hope Valley. On commuter routes to Sheffield, Chesterfield and Buxton with easy access to Bakewell and surrounding villages, the property is available to view immediately, please contact the Lettings Team.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to present to the market this fantastic characterful cottage in the sought after location of Calver in Hope Valley. On commuter routes to Sheffield, Chesterfield and Buxton with easy access to Bakewell and surrounding villages, the property is sat in a peaceful setting in this pretty village.
The property is in the final stages of being redecorated with some new carpets been laid and is available immediately for viewings. Comprising of: Entrance Porch with inner oak doors leading to the Living Room, a bright room with original, now decorative, feature stone fireplace with wooden mantel, the room has had new carpets, is double glazed with additional storage room at the back which could be used as small office; Kitchen is on a raised level from the living room, has lovely mint green fitted units with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and gas hob with electric oven all integrated, the room has a tiled floor and contemporary tiled walls and also includes a table and chairs; Conservatory to the rear of the property has a tiled floor with double doors opening onto the patio and garden; Bathroom is on the ground floor with separate bath to shower cubicle.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms: the Master is a double room with loft access, carpets and two windows to the front of the property; the Second Bedroom another double room; the Third Bedroom is single room due to low ceiling in the eaves or alternatively could be used as a study. The hallway and landing have also had new carpets fitted and shows off a lit alcove for display.
The exterior of the property allows for off street parking to the front with small lawn and bedded areas, with access around one side of the cottage to the rear there is patio and raised lawn and bedded area. There is also a shed with light and power where a tumble dryer could be installed.
For more information and to arrange to view, please contact the Lettings team.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45071427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2378I2125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.