|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Three double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Driveway and Garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Family bathroom with separate wc
- Easy access to Stourbridge Junction train station
- Walking distance to Oldswinford village
- Available early December 2016
A fantastic opportunity to rent this three bedroom semi-detached house on the popular Chawn Hill Estate in Stourbridge.
This property is located within walking distance to Stourbridge Junction and Oldswinford village and is located in a highly sought after address. Stourbridge is much sought after with excellent transport links by road and rail and is a perfect commuter location with easy access to Birmingham and Wolverhampton. The property benefits from being close to local shops and Chawn Park.
The property briefly comprises; three double bedrooms, family bathroom with separate wc, lounge, modern style kitchen/diner, large enclosed rear garden, front garden with garage and driveway.
The property is offered unfurnished. Pets by Negotiation. No smokers. No students and No DHSS. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the style of this property.
To book your viewing please call Mark, Rebecca or Linda on the number above. The property is available from early December 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000394722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.