|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Stunning Victorian Farm House
- Detached Family Home
- Rural with Countryside Views
- Close to Local Amenities
- Arden Catchment Area
- Refitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Dining/Family Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-suite and Downstairs Shower Room
- Available IMMEDIATELY
This beautifully presented Victorian farm house has been tastefully redecorated and had new carpets fitted throughout as well as a new modenised kitchen. It is set within rural surroundings and overlooking open countryside at the top of Kixley Lane in Knowle. The property is perfectly positioned providing easy access to Knowle high street and Solihull centre as well as their many amenities.
The property is available unfurnished and offers enclosed entrance porch, hallway, downstairs shower room, spacious lounge with open fire, dining/family room, conservatory, modernised re-fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath, re-fitted shower en suite, surrounding gardens which include a number of the farms outbuildings , garage and in and out driveway.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418025013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.