|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (337 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Bright, airy and newly refurbished
- Central location
- Newly refurbished building with elevator
- Top floor flat
- Low fees
Property reference number 5710994. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Newly refurbished and well presented flat, located a short walk away from Baker Street and Marylebone train stations. The property is near Regents Park and London Business School.
The flat comprises of the following:
- Two double bedrooms (one large and one small). The bedrooms are carpeted and have ample storage space
- Bright and airy lounge and dining area, with wooden flooring extending out into the hallway
- Spacious tiled bathroom with a built in tub and heated towel rail
- Fully fitted kitchen with a tiled floor. Appliances include dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge and freezer, glass top electric hob/oven/extractor
The property is located in a newly refurbished building with a caretaker and secure video entry system.
* Please quote ref. 5710994 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45073602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710994_41160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.