|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (271 days ago)|
- Beautiful open-plan reception room with period fireplace
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sliding doors from kitchen opening out to private garden
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en-suite bathroom
- Smart neutral décor throughout
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Attractive exposed brickwork in kitchen area
SHORT LET. Situated on a quiet street just off Mortlake High Street, this gorgeous four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a large eat-in kitchen, garden and master bedroom with Juliet balcony.
Westfields Avenue is situated moments from the open spaces of Barnes Common and the shops, bars and restaurants of Barnes High Street. Transport links include Barnes Bridge Station (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1002760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.